Our Sealed Inflatable Floats are a floating version of the inflatable shape line not only for advertising. Different kinds of buoys for all types of water sports can be custom made with the sponsor´s logo.
Efficient, Fast, easy and reliable decontamination and sanitation solution. The inflatable tunnel sanitisation unit contains the atomised liquid spray inside to effectively saturate the environment.
In this way it is possible to disinfect all surfaces even those which are not directly exposed to the nozzles.
Our inflatable sanitisation system comes complete with the atomizing sanitisation unit. Complete with all parts including plumbing hoses and nozzles pre-installed.
Fast and easy to use. Just inflate and the sanitisation and decontamination tunnel is ready for use
- Heavy-duty inflatable fabric, 1000 Denier Polyester coated by PVC on both sides
- Durable up to holding 0.35bar air pressure and more - Weight : 1,100 g/m2
- Thickness : 0.9mm
- Tensile strength : FS#191 5102 - 400/340 Lbf/inch
- Tear strength : FS#191 5134 - 65/85 Lbf
- Adhesion : FS#191 5970 - 11.4 Lbf/Inch
- Elongation : FS#191 5102 - 20/30 %
- Waterproof and fire retardant tent cover fabric
- 600D polyester coated by PU
- Weight: 250g/m2
- Tensile strength (ASTM D 5034) : 2045/1160 N
- Tear strength (ASTM D 1424) : 77/48 N
- Hot / Cold resistance: -40℃ ~ 50℃
- Fire retardant (CPAI 84): Passed
Sanitary and decontamination inflatable tunnels and Gates represent a quick to install safe protection and entry for everyone, in particular for those who work in close contact with groups and are therefore at higher risk.
It can be installed at the entrance of events, public ofﬁces, pharmacies, supermarkets, airports, hospitals, ports, stations. It is suitable for all private companies who need to sanitise the workforce, goods, vehicles and materials.
Our easy to install inflatable Negative Pressure tent is designed to create a negative pressure environment inside the tent and reduce the risk of contamination.
- Triage medical tent for respiratory virus or contagious assessment
- Isolation or Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Medical tent
- Industrial safety tent
Features of our Negative Pressure inflatable tent are
- Prevents the spread of contaminated air
- Provides more than 2.5 Pascal negative pressure when entry door is closed and sealed.
- 12 ACH (Air changes per hour) is possible with proper negative pressure unit.
- Rapid and easy deployment
- There are Pass boxes on the side of tent wall for access pipes or electrical ducting
- Frame: Airtight inflatable fabric, 26 ~38 oz, 0.65mm ~ 0.9mm thick, Durable enough against
4.3 psi (Inside frame pressure)
- Cover: 600Deniar polyester coated by Polyurethane, Waterproof, Fire retardant and UV
treated. 0.4mm thick, 10oz
- Tent size: 13’ x 13’
- Tent height: 9’
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Time to inflate: About 5 minutes
- Custom sizes are available