Price on Application
Fast deployable rigid inflatable structures.
NIXUS RIBS High-pressure pneumatic inflatable tents provide large span deployable structures using the patented RIBS technology (Rigid Inflatable Beam Structure).
The revolutionary RIBS inflatables provide the advantages of rigid solid structure halls with the installation and transportation flexibility of an inflatable structure.
We work closely with our clients to ensure each RIBS inflatable structure is designed to fit the exacting requirements of our clients. No matter what the industry, from Military through to Rescue or industrial application.
Price on Application
The serious global situation has led us to create a solution that can be of public value: a disinfection tunnel with an integrated, hydraulic system for the atomisation of any biocides and virucides. The tunnel contains the atomised liquid spray inside to effectively saturate the environment.
In this way it is possible to disinfect all surfaces even those which are not directly exposed to the nozzles.
Designed and manufactured in Europe, our Sanitation tunnel solutions provide a perfect versatile solution
Sanitary and decontamination Tunnels and Gates represent a safe protection and entry for everyone, in particular for those who work in close contact with groups and are therefore at higher risk.
It can be installed at the entrance of public ofﬁces, pharmacies, supermarkets, airports, hospitals, ports, stations. It is suitable for all private companies who need to sanitise the workforce, goods, vehicles and materials.
The tunnel creates an obligatory passage and is equipped with, internal arc-shaped atomising nozzles that saturate the environment but preventing dispersions.
The nebulisation system is connected to a control system capable of automatically mixing the sanitising product at percentages indicated by the manufacturer.
Access to the tunnel is regulated by a trafﬁc light with motion detection. By placing a barrier ﬂoor inside the Sanitary Gate, it is possible to sanitise the surface in contact with the ground
Price on Application
As countries gear up to fight the spread of COVID-19, there is a requirement for products to help fight the spread of contagions. Hence we launched the Sanitary Gate with our Italian partners in March.
Since then, customers have been asking for a lightweight option suitable for temporary use and easy to freight, so we now offer the Sanitation Tunnel LITE.
A lightweight Sanitation Tunnel to protect society by decontaminating people, vehicles, equipment and goods.
Our proven solution of Stretch Tunnels have been upgraded to integrate a spray system for the atomisation of sanitary biocides and virucides. The tunnel contains the atomised liquid spray inside to effectively saturate the environment. Thus it is possible to disinfect all surfaces even those which are not directly exposed to the nozzles.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, our Sanitation Tunnel LITE provides a versatile solution for preventing the spread of contagions.
Standard white fabric skin
Standard aluminium frame
2m (6.5ft) L x 3m (10ft) W x 2.4m (8ft) H or 3m (6.5ft) L x 3m (10ft) W x 2.4m (8ft) H
53cm L x 33cm W x 40 cm H
40 cm L x 22cm H x 40 cm W
The below video shows how easy a Stretch Tunnel is to install.
Efficient, Fast, easy and reliable decontamination and sanitation solution. The inflatable tunnel sanitisation unit contains the atomised liquid spray inside to effectively saturate the environment.
Our inflatable sanitisation system comes complete with the atomizing sanitisation unit. Complete with all parts including plumbing hoses and nozzles pre-installed.
Fast and easy to use. Just inflate and the sanitisation and decontamination tunnel is ready for use
- Heavy-duty inflatable fabric, 1000 Denier Polyester coated by PVC on both sides
- Durable up to holding 0.35bar air pressure and more - Weight : 1,100 g/m2
- Thickness : 0.9mm
- Tensile strength : FS#191 5102 - 400/340 Lbf/inch
- Tear strength : FS#191 5134 - 65/85 Lbf
- Adhesion : FS#191 5970 - 11.4 Lbf/Inch
- Elongation : FS#191 5102 - 20/30 %
- Waterproof and fire retardant tent cover fabric
- 600D polyester coated by PU
- Weight: 250g/m2
- Tensile strength (ASTM D 5034) : 2045/1160 N
- Tear strength (ASTM D 1424) : 77/48 N
- Hot / Cold resistance: -40℃ ~ 50℃
- Fire retardant (CPAI 84): Passed
Sanitary and decontamination inflatable tunnels and Gates represent a quick to install safe protection and entry for everyone, in particular for those who work in close contact with groups and are therefore at higher risk.
It can be installed at the entrance of events, public ofﬁces, pharmacies, supermarkets, airports, hospitals, ports, stations. It is suitable for all private companies who need to sanitise the workforce, goods, vehicles and materials.
Our easy to install inflatable Negative Pressure tent is designed to create a negative pressure environment inside the tent and reduce the risk of contamination.
- Triage medical tent for respiratory virus or contagious assessment
- Isolation or Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Medical tent
- Industrial safety tent
Features of our Negative Pressure inflatable tent are
- Prevents the spread of contaminated air
- Provides more than 2.5 Pascal negative pressure when entry door is closed and sealed.
- 12 ACH (Air changes per hour) is possible with proper negative pressure unit.
- Rapid and easy deployment
- There are Pass boxes on the side of tent wall for access pipes or electrical ducting
- Frame: Airtight inflatable fabric, 26 ~38 oz, 0.65mm ~ 0.9mm thick, Durable enough against
4.3 psi (Inside frame pressure)
- Cover: 600Deniar polyester coated by Polyurethane, Waterproof, Fire retardant and UV
treated. 0.4mm thick, 10oz
- Tent size: 13’ x 13’
- Tent height: 9’
- Weight: 150 lbs
- Time to inflate: About 5 minutes
- Custom sizes are available